Getting a needs assessment
- equipment like a walking frame or personal alarm
- changes to your home such as a walk-in shower
- practical help from a paid carer
- day care for your child if either you or they are disabled
- access to day centres and lunch clubs
- moving to a care home
The needs assessment is free and anyone can ask for one.
How to get a needs assessment
Contact social services at your local council and ask for a needs assessment. You can call them or do it online.
Other Helpful Links: