Cowes Yacht Haven, Vectis Yard, High Street, Cowes PO31 7BD
- 01983 299975
Cowes Yacht Haven welcomes you to Cowes!
The perfect location for your business and leisure activities…
Cowes Yacht Haven represents the heart of the sailing world in Cowes. Whether you are looking to berth your boat or entertain corporate clients in a unique setting, Cowes Yacht Haven has it all.
Centrally located, visitors have instant access to Cowes town centre, the Parade, with its range of Yacht Clubs, including the historic Royal Yacht Squadron, and beautiful Northwood Park, with its tennis courts, and pleasant walks.
Home to regattas such as Aberdeen Asset Management Cowes Week, The Little Britain Challenge Cup, Commodore’s Cup and the Swan Regatta, Cowes Yacht Haven also welcomes visiting yachtsmen for long and short term berthing. With a growing range of facilities and services, Cowes Yacht Haven remains one of the most popular sailing destinations in the Solent and along the South Coast.
- 260 fully serviced berths
- 30 ton hoist & 15 ton mobile crane to enable lift and launch services
- Events Centre with room to seat up to 400 guests
- 3000sq/m of outdoor exhibition space
- Free wireless broadband internet access to your boat
- Seasonal packages for winter berthing & dry sailing
- On-site engineers, electricians and boat repairers
- Laundry, shower and toilet facilities