Holiday Activity and Food (HAF) programme.
More than £260,000 will be used to fund summer schemes for Isle of Wight children eligible for free school meals.
Members of the Isle of Wight Council’s Cabinet have approved 12 separate grant awards.
Cash comes from the Department for Education’s Holiday Activity and Food (HAF) programme.
It was set up so local authorities could offer healthy food and enriching activities during the 2021 school holidays.
Sessions are being provided by local groups and organisations.
Book direct via the providers:
- Aspire Ryde: [email protected] / (01983) 716020
- Brading Bunch: [email protected]
- CM Sports (Barton and Nine Acres primaries)
- Community Action (East Cowes based): [email protected]
- Island Riding Centre: (01983) 214000 / [email protected]
- Nine Acres Primary School: [email protected] / (01983) 522984
- Scalllywags (Broadlea Primary School): [email protected]
- Theatre Educational
- West Wight Nursery: (01983) 640190
- YMCA: [email protected] / (01983) 862441 (option 4)
- Ventnor Town Council: [email protected]
- Ventnor Community Early Years: [email protected]