01983 823898

Same-sex couples in the United Kingdom can have their relationships legally recognised and have the same rights as a married couple.

To register a civil partnership, you and your partner must sign a civil partnership document in front of two witnesses and a registrar.

You can register your civil partnership in any register office or at any venue that has been approved to register civil partnerships.