01983 823898

Armed forces and veterans:

If you serve in the Armed Forces – or used to – this information is for you and your family. Find out about help you can get in the UK and abroad, including help with education and travel costs.

Benefits and concessions for the Armed Forces, veterans and their families:

Information on financial help available to people currently serving in the armed forces, veterans and dependents, covering benefits, help with school, child care and travel costs and sources of further help.

Find out more by visiting citizensadvice.org.uk/benefits/armed-forces-and-veterans/benefits-and-concessions-for-the-armed-forces-veterans-and-their-families

How reserve forces training can affect benefits:

Information for members of the reserve forces explaining how their training could affect their (or their partner’s) claim for Jobseekers Allowance or Income Support and their partner’s claim for Employment and Support Allowance (ESA).

For more information go to citizensadvice.org.uk/benefits/armed-forces-and-veterans/how-reserve-forces-training-can-affect-benefits

Housing options for people leaving the Armed Forces, veterans and their families:

If you have housing questions or problems, there is help available for you if you are in the Armed Forces, a veteran or a family member of someone in the Armed Forces or a veteran.

Click here for more information

Other Helpful Links:

Citizens Advice: Renting a Home

Other Helpful Links:




Business Ideas, Employment, Housing and Financial Guide for Veterans

Published 03/05/2022